Many people are confused about what Reiki really is…
- Is it a hands on healing technique?
- Is it a personal improvement practice to guide you to inner peace?
- Is it a self-care routine?
- Is it the energy that flows through all things?
Yes. Reiki is all of those things.
It is a simple practice with profound depth. So easy to learn, so rich to explore, and so beautiful to share.
Receiving a Reiki treatment can help you deeply rest your weary body and mind, replenish your energy, regain mental clarity and soothe your soul.
Reiki training imparts the methods of this natural healing practice so that you can engage in your own well-being, and support others in need.
That’s empowering. 🌟
Anyone can easily learn Reiki, and share the benefits with those you care about, without needing to become a professional healer (you become a healing presence!)
Professional healers value Reiki’s simplicity and power, the ease with which they can layer it into their healing portfolio, and the restorative self-care benefits.
Reiki training is taught in four levels: Level 1, Level 2, Master/Mystery Level, Teacher.
Each training is 6 hours; you can find the current schedule under “Events”. If the dates listed do not align with your life, please be in touch and we will see what we can design.
To support students on their path, I have created a Transformational Reiki Journal! Like any good planner, it has daily pages for practice notes and reflections, and is full of practical tips. You can find it on Amazon.
A good tool to use…
“I bought your Reiki Journal and used it last night. I think it will be a good tool to use particularly when I’m going through a challenging situation while doing Reiki. It’s always great to have another resource when working on my spiritual journey.”
Reiki Course Descriptions and Schedule
Reiki is a holistic, heart centered practice for healing, inner peace and personal growth. Classes are open to everyone, not just professional healers.
For professional healers, Reiki offers a chance to work deeply without becoming drained. Professional Continuing Education credits are available (CEUs) as well.
There are four levels to Reiki training: Foundation Level 1, Professional Level 2, Master Level 3, Teacher Level 4.
Foundation Level 1
Helping those you love heal, starting with you! This powerful introduction to this beautiful practice introduces a simple technique for stress reduction and deep relaxation that fosters the body’s natural ability to heal.
- learn how to easily restore healthy balance to a stressed out body, mind, spirit.
- learn a simple daily routine to support your emotional balance and physical wellness (and takes just 20 minutes or less!).
- learn how to give a restorative Reiki session to friends, loved ones, even pets!
- receive an energy healing (attunement)~ learn the history and core principles of Reiki
Prerequisite: Open to everyone! You do not need to be a professional healer to be a healing presence.
You can find a copy of the Reiki Principles here.
Professional Level 2
The Healer’s Toolkit. Power up! Expand your toolkit and up your ability to work with more energy in a targeted way. Level 2 deepens your Reiki practice through tools (known as the Reiki Symbols) and techniques that amplify your skills and strengthen your Reiki connection.
- learn the speci c protocol for distant healing
- learn a speci c tool to calm mental stress and restore emotional balance
- learn a speci c tool that adds power to your ability to alleviate physical pain
- receive a second energy healing (attunement) that deepens your connection to Reiki
Prerequisite for Level 2: Completion of any Reiki Level 1 course, taught by me or another Reiki Master Teacher.
Master Level 3
Your Personal Development Path. Strengthen your skills as a healer as Reiki guides you to deeper levels of personal healing.
- receive a third energy healing (attunement).
- learn how to use the Reiki Master symbol in daily practices that support Anshin Ritsumei, a state of inner peace from which to live your life purpose.
- learn to create a powerful Reiki Crystal Grid; a beautiful practice from William Rand’s lineage.
- learn Japanese Reiki techniques for energy cultivation.
Prerequisite for Master Level 3: Completion of any Reiki Level 2 course, taught by me or another Reiki Master Teacher.
Holy Fire® World Peace Reiki Master Level
Since his introduction to Reiki in 1980, it has been the understanding of Reiki Master Teacher, William Rand that Reiki energy continues to develop to assist the world as we struggle through uniquely challenging times. That higher frequencies of energy are available to us through spiritual guidance and support.
In 2014, William channeled a new symbol whose energy became the foundation of a new system of Reiki, Holy Fire®. It is a powerfully cleansing and purifying energy, that leaves in its wake a sense of peace that is profound. Working with this symbol is both similar to, and quite different than the Usui Reiki Symbols.
“Holy” is not a religious term in this context; rather it reflects “wholeness”. Holy Fire® Reiki is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Note: I will confess that my initial reaction to a new stream of Reiki energy was skepticism. And then I felt it. It’s DIFFERENT. I still treasure and use my Usui Reiki tool kit. The two systems cohabitate in my sessions fluidly.
In this training you will:
- Receive the energy healing to access Holy Fire® Reiki energy.
- Learn the Holy Fire® symbol.
- Practice using Holy Fire® (so that it’s qualities become familiar to you).
- Receive two Holy Fire® Energy Healing Experiences in addition to the attunement for this level.
- Learn in depth the spiritual and philosophical framework of the Holy Fire® Reiki system.
Prerequisite for Holy Fire® Reiki Master Level: Completion of any Reiki Master Level course, taught by me or another Reiki Master Teacher.
Teacher Level 4
Deciding to teach Reiki is a calling. It will deepen and expand your connection to this practice as it challenges you to be worthy of the responsibility of teaching. Each and every class will include questions you may not yet have thought of, students who quickly grasp the material, students who struggle, and of course skepticism and those who only seek CEUs...and also, those who blossom before your eyes into such beauty you may feel challenged not to cry.
In this training, it is my intention and responsibility to prepare you as best as I can with guidance on:
- structuring classes at all levels
- my resources and materials to teach
- how to answer questions
- how to give an energy healing attunement.
- online and in person teaching.
Out of respect for Reiki, I request that all interested students reach out to me directly to discuss whether this step is right for you. I am not going to quiz you, I am doing my first step in preparing you.
I know that you know this, but choosing to teach is making a personal commitment to lifelong learning, and it is wonderful road ahead; hooray you for even considering this path!
Pre-requisite for Teacher Level 4.: Master Level Reiki training, know your Reiki Symbols